Thursday, October 2, 2008

Blog Assignment #7

Well I have been doing some research for my next essay. My topic is the Government Cover-up about the existence of UFO/Extra-terrestrials. I recorded a Television show the other night called Conspiracy? which is about what happened in 1965 in Kecksburg, Pennsylvania. It's really interesting because it has witnesses concerning the event and how the military handled the situation. I also was able to find some books at the library about UFO's. The first one is called Official Guide to UFO Sightings and it is a book about state by state encounters. Another book is called UFO Phenomena and the Behavioral Scientist which is about the eyewitnesses of UFO phenomena and many of the complex sociocultural factors that surround them. Another book is called The UFO Enigma and this book cover many topics and places concerning UFO's. The last book I found is called The UFO Controversy in America and, like the others, discusses issues concerning UFO's. I'm looking forward to writing this essay. If I had to choose just 3 to use for my essay it will be The television show Conspiracy?, The UFO Controversy in America, and The Official Guide to UFO Sightings.

5 comments:

AmandaH said...

It looks like you did a good job on your research. I think for this paper it was more difficult to find research but you seem to have some good sources. I have read a few other blogs and one of them had the same topic as yours. I wasn't very interested in this topic before reading your blogs but now I am anticipating reading your papers and learning more about UFO cover ups. Good luck to you on your paper

Zach said...

Very good topic, this was my second choice of the essay 2 topics. Some very good reasearch and information here. I found a book about unexplained happenings in the great Bluegrass state, it is titled Mysterious Kentucky by B. M. Nunnelly. It is a very intriguing book it would help you more than it would me. I suggest everyone take a look at it. I can verify that some of the infomation is true because I experienced it. But you would have to read it to find out. Anyway, your information seems to be good and you shoundn't have any problem with lack of information in your paper. Good luck in writing you essay.

ACampbell0104 said...

You did a great job researching your topic. It seems as if these topics are hard to research. Using a variety of different sources should really make your essay interesting. I am hoping to be able to read it in the student review. I think this is a very interesting choice for a topic. I am curious as to what all you have found out about the subject. It is a subject of myths so it will be fun to read what you have discovered about the topic.

Doug said...

You would have to pick one of the hardest topics to write about, also a debate that has been going on for as long as people have been seeing stranges things in the sky at night. We all know that the goverment covers up its mistakes but to go as far as saying they are hiding little green men in area 51 is a bit of a stretch but in wide open space who is to say there is or isnt.

Jordan_JMJ said...

Great topic, this was one of my top choices. anyways your research looks good and stable and sorry about my blogs not being up to date. hope you have good studies and good luck on your project!