Sunday, September 7, 2008

Blog Assignment #3

First of all I want to thank everyone that read my essay and responded to it. I was really happy that you enjoyed it and that I kept it interesting. I always try to do the best I can no matter what I'm doing and I worked really hard on the essay. It's nice to know that it was appreciated. I also want to thank you for the suggestions on improving the essay. I'm definitely taking all suggestions and using them to fix my essay. I hadn't even noticed that the font size had changed toward the end, so thanks for pointing that out. I knew all along that my works cited page needed improvement because I didn't fully understand the proper way to do it. I'm definitely going to read more about that and fix it the best I can. Good luck to everyone on the revisions on their essays and wish me luck on mine. :)

No comments: