Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Blog Assignment #4

Well after receiving suggestions on how to fix my essay I have revised it. I didn't change any of the wording because I felt that it didn't need anything added or removed from it. I did change the font size that had changed toward the end and I also worked on correcting my works cited page. For my works cited page I read all available material on the topic and hopefully I have gotten it right this time around. I have to admit that the hardest part about this essay for me has been the works cited page and having to do the MLA format. I'm going to study more about the proper techniques for these because I want to be sure that I'm doing it correctly. Again, thanks to everyone for the suggestions on improving my essay. Good luck to everyone on your revisions :)

No comments: